Looking after your Plain and Simple Candles
By following the below guidelines, you are guaranteed to get the most out of your favourite scents. Plain and Simple Australia candles are hand poured in our Warehouse in Sydney using 100% Soy Wax and lead-free cotton wicks.
- Containers made with glass or ceramic please handle with care
- Do not use candle if the jar is cracked or Chipped
- Always burn candle within your line of vision and keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a times as the glass will overheat.
- Please burn candle on a heat resistant surface
- When burning a candle be sure to burn the candle until the wax pool meets the edge of the jar. This helps to imprint the candles memory and prevent an uneven burn.
- Extinguish candle carefully by using a candle snuffer
- Maintain regular wick trimming as this helps to keep wick “mushrooming” at bay.
- Keep your candles away from direct sunlight and other heat sources, to prevent lose of scent and discolouration.
- Your glassware can be repurposed simple wash the jar in hot water.